Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My latest mission

Since I was about 13 or 14, I've been collecting fabric, yarn, and other miscellaneous crafting supplies for when I grew up and had kids, and a house. Although I currently have no home, I do have a family and I'm somewhat grown up. I've decided that the boxes and boxes I now have of yarn and fabric have gotten as big as they can and I need to work up something out of all of them before I can rightly continue collecting more. There's no point to have all of it if I don't use it, right?

So far I have made a rug, a handbag, a mesh bag, and I just started my second rug. All of these are crocheted, and I will put up pictures with patterns on my next entry. For the intimidating task of finding and finishing projects with all of my stuff, though, I have a nice drink recipe to enjoy while you wait...

It's what they call at All Stars the "Wendy Special"

fill a tall glass with ice.
3/4 oz raspberry vodka (we use smirnoff but as long as you can taste the flavor of the vodka you're good)
3/4 oz vanilla vodka
fill with equal parts rockstar, 7up and cranberry juice.

Deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment